Monday, April 14, 2014

TYPOGRAPHY SKILL

Weekly task 1.
 
Take picture signage, word mark or any fonts in my surrounding that usually see in my daily life.

 
 



 

 
 
Typography is Everywhere in Our Daily Life
 
Storyline:
 
Every morning, after i wake up from my bed, I will go brush my tooth with Colgate toothpaste for strengthens teeth and freshens breath. Not just in the morning, before I go to bed also I brush my tooth. After done shower I will roll on Nivea for Man Cool Kick Anti-Perspirant to my skin for freshness. Beside that, I spray my body with AXE rise-up Deodorant Bodyspray with zigzag path. Whenever I feel to stressful I will power on my Vinnfier speaker and hear a great song with loude bass booming in my room. Every evening I and my friends will go to the park to play badminton, as a free time activity. I will carry along my Fleet bag that contain racquet. Done with exercise, I will wash all my cloth in the washing machine and pour some Dynamo liquid detergent. With this signage all around are easy to do some thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment