Sunday, December 14, 2014

Copywriting for Advertising (Essay about me)

TASK 1

Making short essay about my self.

    My name Muhamad Syafiq Bin Ramlam. I am 20 years old. What I see in the last 2 years, I have to through all the problem by myself, to build more conscious in what I doing. Past few month, I have been in academic problem, which is dint attend for my class, submit the assignment late. This problem help me to realise that, if I doing it again might have caught me in much trouble in my academic result. Furthermore, I also have some weakness that you might know, is I am a gamers, so I play a lot of games that myself to gaming addicted, another is lazy to wake up early in the morning. This problem are to serious because, if I sleep late I will overslept, and miss the whole day not doing anything just playing games at home. That was my weakness, so my strength are in my work I usually do it in detail, slow pace work but still have and outcome. Other else, on my semester break, I be a shepherd part of the routine, to take care of the goat. This is my family business, every part of the family member take part of it to give and comfort hospitality to the goat.



Image 1

Image 1.1
Image 1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment